- You can share your knowledge as you know it by creating wiki pages, and others can edit your pages to help grow the subject.
- This is a collaborative project where all content is free and available for the public.
- You may submit your own original works, and you may submit copyrighted material with the permission of the originator of such material.
- This knowledge base of content is completely open, all content in our repository can be copied, shared, and used in any manner the user deems appropriate as long as the use is in line with common decency and in the spirit of sharing, learning and creating.
- Please research your projects carefully and diligently, post only meaningful articles and images and files, and name all your files appropriately before uploading to our database.
- If you don't want your media or text entries edited mercilessly or copied and used else where, please do not post it here.
- Above all, contribute, edit, and collaborate with boldness! Others can always come in behind you and clean up, verify, reference and add! Just have fun!
Click on the GLOBE to view research pages by region. Explore the regions of the world where you can click on a marker, and see the associated wiki page for that region! Go ahead, give it a try! Click on our Interactive Map.Please use our Geolocation tool to plot the location of your research project. You can do this at the time of project page creation. Everything and everyone comes from somewhere! Use the Geolocation tool to show us where it, or they came from.
The following wiki pages are "Open Edit" pages for our guests to add their entries.
- Glossary of Woodworking Hand Tools
- Glossary of Woodworking Joints
- Glossary of Woodworking Machinery
- Glossary of Woodworking Terminology
- Green Woodworking
|Page||Hits||Last modification||Last author||Version||Links||Backl.||Categories|
The Tree The Quaking Aspen is a small to medium sized tree from 50 to 65 feet high and12 to 20 inches in diameter at full maturity, but usually it i
The Hardwoods - Broadleafs
Early Life Enter your factual information of your research subjects early life, such as any information of parents, immigration, birthplace location
|admin||4||0||0||Notable People Present|
People Research Portal
Introduction Welcome to the People category. Create your research projects about notable people in the world of arts and crafts, and the woodworking t
Glossary of Woodworking Hand Tools
Instructions Welcome to our Glossary of Woodworking Hand Tools. Feel free to edit and add "Hand Tools" to this research page. Please follow the gen
footnote Plugin modified by editor.
The American Woods Project
Introduction Welcome to The American Woods Project American Woods by Shelly E. Schoonover was published in 1951 (1st Edition) by Watling & Co. Santa M
The Softwoods - Conifers
The Hardwoods - Broadleafs
|516||AHEC Grading Guide
Grading guide to American Hardwoods
Reference: Europe | AHEC. https://www.americanhardwood.org/index.php/en/eu?region=1. Accessed 28 Dec. 2019.
|547||Paper Sloyd, A Handbook For Primary Grades
|89||The Adze And The Ungrooved Axe Of The New England Indians
Slide show of wood facts
Reference: Abhishek Mewada. NATURAL WOOD. https://www.slideshare.net/abhishekmewada54/natural-wood-51866873?from_action=save.
|244||Lie Nielsen Sharpening Instructions
|255||Disston Saw Tool File Manual 1953
A general manual on the techniques for sharpening the Disston saw.
Reference: Henry Disston & Sons, Inc. Disston Saw, Tool and File Manual. 1953. Internet Archive, http://archive.org/details/DisstonSawToolFileManual1953.
|523||Pronunciation En Froe
Reference: Team, Forvo. “Froe Pronunciation: How to Pronounce Froe in English.” Forvo.Com, https://forvo.com/word/froe/. Accessed 5 Jan. 2020.
|280||Pronunciation En Axe
|565||Pronunciation En Chisel
Pronunciation for the world "Chisel"
Reference: Team, Forvo. “How to Pronounce Chisel in English - Definition and Synonyms of Chisel in English.” Forvo.Com. forvo.com, https://forvo.com/word/chisel/. Accessed 23 July 2020.
|66||Pronunciation En Adze
Reference: Team, Forvo. “Pronunciations for Adze (from Adze to Adze).” Forvo.Com, https://forvo.com/search/adze/. Accessed 1 July 2018.