Click on the GLOBE to view research pages by region.
Explore the regions of the world where you can click on a marker, and see the associated wiki page for that region! Go ahead, give it a try! Click on our Interactive Map.
Please use our Geolocation tool to plot the location of your research project. You can do this at the time of project page creation. Everything and everyone comes from somewhere! Use the Geolocation tool to show us where it, or they came from.
- You can share your knowledge as you know it by creating wiki pages, and others can edit your pages to help grow the subject.
- This is a collaborative project where all content is free and available for the public.
- You may submit your own original works, and you may submit copyrighted material with the permission of the originator of such material.
- This knowledge base of content is completely open, all content in our repository can be copied, shared, and used in any manner the user deems appropriate as long as the use is in line with common decency and in the spirit of sharing, learning and creating.
- Please research your projects carefully and diligently, post only meaningful articles and images and files, and name all your files appropriately before uploading to our database.
- If you don't want your media or text entries edited mercilessly or copied and used else where, please do not post it here.
- Above all, contribute, edit, and collaborate with boldness! Others can always come in behind you and clean up, verify, reference and add! Just have fun!
We currently have one page in our wiki that you, as a guest can edit and add your content too. No log-in or registration is necessary.
- Glossary of Woodworking Terminology will accept your entries.
|Page||Hits||Last modification||Last author||Version||Links||Backl.||Categories|
added image at whitewater
|Glossary of Woodworking Hand Tools||773||
|Glossary of Woodworking Terms||1645||
|Glossary of Woodworking Machinery||377||
removed auther popup
|89||The Adze And The Ungrooved Axe Of The New England Indians
Slide show of wood facts
Reference: Abhishek Mewada. NATURAL WOOD. https://www.slideshare.net/abhishekmewada54/natural-wood-51866873?from_action=save.
|244||Lie Nielsen Sharpening Instructions
|255||Disston Saw Tool File Manual 1953
A general manual on the techniques for sharpening the Disston saw.
Reference: Henry Disston & Sons, Inc. Disston Saw, Tool and File Manual. 1953. Internet Archive, http://archive.org/details/DisstonSawToolFileManual1953.
|66||Pronunciation En Adze
Reference: Team, Forvo. “Pronunciations for Adze (from Adze to Adze).” Forvo.Com, https://forvo.com/search/adze/. Accessed 1 July 2018.