Click on the GLOBE to view research pages by region.
Explore the regions of the world where you can click on a marker, and see the associated wiki page for that region! Go ahead, give it a try! Click on our Interactive Map.
Please use our Geolocation tool to plot the location of your research project. You can do this at the time of project page creation. Everything and everyone comes from somewhere! Use the Geolocation tool to show us where it, or they came from.
- You can share your knowledge as you know it by creating wiki pages, and others can edit your pages to help grow the subject.
- This is a collaborative project where all content is free and available for the public.
- You may submit your own original works, and you may submit copyrighted material with the permission of the originator of such material.
- This knowledge base of content is completely open, all content in our repository can be copied, shared, and used in any manner the user deems appropriate as long as the use is in line with common decency and in the spirit of sharing, learning and creating.
- Please research your projects carefully and diligently, post only meaningful articles and images and files, and name all your files appropriately before uploading to our database.
- If you don't want your media or text entries edited mercilessly or copied and used else where, please do not post it here.
- Above all, contribute, edit, and collaborate with boldness! Others can always come in behind you and clean up, verify, reference and add! Just have fun!
|Page||Hits||Last modification||Last author||Version||Links||Backl.||Categories|
created from structure
img Plugin modified by editor.
|Glossary of Woodworking Hand Tools||163||
|Works Research Portal||216||
|Glossary of Woodworking Terms||183||
|Samuel Solomon Maloof||101||
img Plugin modified by editor.
Notable People Past
|264||1922 Detroit Store
Smykowski Bros. Grocery, 1922, located 31st and Herbert Street, Detroit. This is a reduced-resolution photo scanned from original. On the left is Leo Smykowski in the center is Stefan Smykowski, the person on the right is unknown. The Smykowskis, Polish immigrants, ran three stores in Detroit, the last one closed in the early 1970s.
Attribution: Billwhittaker at en.wikipedia [Public domain, CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0) or GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html)]
|203||Abies Balsamea (Linnaeus) Miller
Abies balsamea tree with cones, Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge, Minnesota
Attribution: By U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (http://www.fws.gov/midwest/sherburne/ABBA1.HTM) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
|208||Abies Concolor (Gordon And Glendening) Hoopes
Abies Concolor, White Fir in Yosemite National Park.
Attribution: By Puncsos [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html), CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/) or CC BY-SA 2.5 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5)], via Wikimedia Commons
|215||Abies Grandis (Douglas) Lindley
Mature Abies grandis and Picea breweriana in the Siskiyou Mountains, extreme N California
Reference: Abies Grandis (Grand Fir) Description. https://www.conifers.org/pi/Abies_grandis.php. Accessed 14 Oct. 2018.
|220||Abies Procera Rehder
Top of a Noble Fir at Sherrard Point, Palmer, Multnomah Co., Oregon
Reference: “File:Abies Procera Top Sherrard Point.Jpg.” Encyclopedia of Life, http://eol.org/data_objects/27744884. Accessed 20 Oct. 2018.