- You can share your knowledge as you know it by creating wiki pages, and others can edit your pages to help grow the subject.
- This is a collaborative project where all content is free and available for the public.
- You may submit your own original works, and you may submit copyrighted material with the permission of the originator of such material.
- This knowledge base of content is completely open, all content in our repository can be copied, shared, and used in any manner the user deems appropriate as long as the use is in line with common decency and in the spirit of sharing, learning and creating.
- Please research your projects carefully and diligently, post only meaningful articles and images and files, and name all your files appropriately before uploading to our database.
- If you don't want your media or text entries edited mercilessly or copied and used else where, please do not post it here.
- Above all, contribute, edit, and collaborate with boldness! Others can always come in behind you and clean up, verify, reference and add! Just have fun!
Click on the GLOBE to view research pages by region. Explore the regions of the world where you can click on a marker, and see the associated wiki page for that region! Go ahead, give it a try! Click on our Interactive Map.Please use our Geolocation tool to plot the location of your research project. You can do this at the time of project page creation. Everything and everyone comes from somewhere! Use the Geolocation tool to show us where it, or they came from.
The following wiki pages are "Open Edit" pages for our guests to add their entries.
- Glossary of Woodworking Hand Tools
- Glossary of Woodworking Joints
- Glossary of Woodworking Machinery
- Glossary of Woodworking Terminology
- Green Woodworking
|Page||Hits||Last modification||Last author||Version||Links||Backl.||Categories|
Introduction The adze is a cutting tool that defines itself back to the Stone Age: prehistoric cultural stage, or level of human development, charac
Introduction The History of the Hammer from Its Prehistoric Beginnings. | Tool Blogger UK. https://langs.co.uk/blog/2017/06/30/the-history-of-the-ha
mediaplayer Plugin modified by editor.
The Tree The Quaking Aspen is a small to medium sized tree from 50 to 65 feet high and12 to 20 inches in diameter at full maturity, but usually it i
The Hardwoods - Broadleafs
Early Life Enter your factual information of your research subjects early life, such as any information of parents, immigration, birthplace location
|admin||4||0||0||Notable People Present|
People Research Portal
Introduction Welcome to the People category. Create your research projects about notable people in the world of arts and crafts, and the woodworking t
|ID||T||Name||Size||Last modified||Last modified by|
|603||Shopsmith 520 Combination Machine
Shopsmith Model 520 Combination machine consists of a table saw, drill press, band saw, lathe, and a horizontal boring capacity.
Source: John Morris (Own Work)
|592||72. Populus Tremuloides, Michx.
Romeyn B. Hough's American Woods, Volume III plate 72
Reference: Plate_72.Jpg (JPEG Image, 1883 × 2711 Pixels) — Scaled (33%). https://www.lib.ncsu.edu/specialcollections/forestry/hough/vlgimage/plate_72.jpg. Accessed 21 Apr. 2021.
|591||Quaking Aspen-National Reproductive Stand Page 110 Schoonover
"American Woods" Illustration for "Quaking Aspen-National Reproductive Stand"
Reference: Schoonover, Shelley E. 1886-. American Woods pg. 110 Santa Monica, Calif.: Watling, 1951.
|590||Populus Tremuloides Michaux
|588||Shaker Center Dwelling House (South Union Shaker Village)
Front of the South Union Shaker Center Dwelling House, located along U.S. Route 68 in Logan County, Kentucky, United States. Built in 1822, the house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and it is part of the South Union Shakertown Historic District, a historic district that is also listed on the Register.
Attribution: E.R. Pearson
|575||Laguna Tools Logo
|574||Woodcraft Supply Logo
|568||Meeting House (Shirley Shaker Village)
Shirley Shaker Meetinghouse, Shirley, MA, at its original site in c. 1910
|23.25 KB||12-25-2020||John Morris|
|565||Pronunciation En Chisel
Pronunciation for the world "Chisel"
Reference: Team, Forvo. “How to Pronounce Chisel in English - Definition and Synonyms of Chisel in English.” Forvo.Com. forvo.com, https://forvo.com/word/chisel/. Accessed 23 July 2020.
|28.10 KB||07-23-2020||John Morris|
|564||Carpenter tools: Hand wood chisel
Attribution: CEphoto, Uwe Aranas
Carpenter tools: Hand wood chisel
Attribution: CEphoto, Uwe Aranas