- You can share your knowledge as you know it by creating wiki pages, and others can edit your pages to help grow the subject.
- This is a collaborative project where all content is free and available for the public.
- You may submit your own original works, and you may submit copyrighted material with the permission of the originator of such material.
- This knowledge base of content is completely open, all content in our repository can be copied, shared, and used in any manner the user deems appropriate as long as the use is in line with common decency and in the spirit of sharing, learning and creating.
- Please research your projects carefully and diligently, post only meaningful articles and images and files, and name all your files appropriately before uploading to our database.
- If you don't want your media or text entries edited mercilessly or copied and used else where, please do not post it here.
- Above all, contribute, edit, and collaborate with boldness! Others can always come in behind you and clean up, verify, reference and add! Just have fun!
Click on the GLOBE to view research pages by region. Explore the regions of the world where you can click on a marker, and see the associated wiki page for that region! Go ahead, give it a try! Click on our Interactive Map.Please use our Geolocation tool to plot the location of your research project. You can do this at the time of project page creation. Everything and everyone comes from somewhere! Use the Geolocation tool to show us where it, or they came from.
The following wiki pages are "Open Edit" pages for our guests to add their entries.
- Glossary of Woodworking Hand Tools
- Glossary of Woodworking Joints
- Glossary of Woodworking Machinery
- Glossary of Woodworking Terminology
- Green Woodworking
|Page||Hits||Last modification||Last author||Version||Links||Backl.||Categories|
|Chairs of Grundtvigskirken||0||
added cat and geo locate
Introduction Wikipedia contributors. "Plane (tool)." Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, 13 May. 2020. Web. 17 May.
Material Processing Research Portal
Introduction Material processing, the series of operations that transforms industrial materials from a raw-material state into finished parts or produ
Glossary of Woodworking Joints
Instructions Welcome to our Glossary of Woodworking Joints. Feel free to edit and add terminology to this research page. Please follow the general gui
The Hardwoods (Broadleafs)
The Hardwoods are commonly known as Broadleaf trees because of their broad netted-vein leaves. The botanical name for these plants is Dicotyledon. The
img Plugin modified by editor.
The Hardwoods - Broadleafs
|557||John Spitzer Kentucky Rifle Walters 511434 Side A
A No.4 smoothing plane in the German style.
Reference: "File:Strug gladzik.jpg." Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. 10 Nov 2015, 08:49 UTC. 17 May 2020, 21:38 .
|553||Cedar Bent Wood Chest (Haida 1850)
Yellow and Red Cedar. The bentwood box as a holder of ideas, as well as of material goods, is dramatically expressed by storage chests such as this one. The carved and painted compositions are at once highly stylised and infinitely varied. They belong to a visual tradition that has persisted for centuries, yet they also reveal the hand of individual painters who helped to shape this complex art.
Reference: Cedar Bentwood Chests of the First Nations of the Pacific North West. https://www.donsmaps.com/bentwoodchests.html. Accessed 10 May 2020.
|550||Japanese Silkwood Spoon
Carved Japanese Silkwood Spoon from greenwood
Reference: Own work
|551||Japanese Silkwood Spoon
Japanese Silkwood Spoon carved greenwood
Reference: Own work