- You can share your knowledge as you know it by creating wiki pages, and others can edit your pages to help grow the subject.
- This is a collaborative project where all content is free and available for the public.
- You may submit your own original works, and you may submit copyrighted material with the permission of the originator of such material.
- This knowledge base of content is completely open, all content in our repository can be copied, shared, and used in any manner the user deems appropriate as long as the use is in line with common decency and in the spirit of sharing, learning and creating.
- Please research your projects carefully and diligently, post only meaningful articles and images and files, and name all your files appropriately before uploading to our database.
- If you don't want your media or text entries edited mercilessly or copied and used else where, please do not post it here.
- Above all, contribute, edit, and collaborate with boldness! Others can always come in behind you and clean up, verify, reference and add! Just have fun!
Click on the GLOBE to view research pages by region. Explore the regions of the world where you can click on a marker, and see the associated wiki page for that region! Go ahead, give it a try! Click on our Interactive Map.Please use our Geolocation tool to plot the location of your research project. You can do this at the time of project page creation. Everything and everyone comes from somewhere! Use the Geolocation tool to show us where it, or they came from.
The following wiki pages are "Open Edit" pages for our guests to add their entries.
- Glossary of Woodworking Hand Tools
- Glossary of Woodworking Joints
- Glossary of Woodworking Machinery
- Glossary of Woodworking Terminology
- Green Woodworking
|Page||Hits||Last modification||Last author||Version||Links||Backl.||Categories|
Glossary of Woodworking Hand Tools
Instructions Welcome to our Glossary of Woodworking Hand Tools. Feel free to edit and add "Hand Tools" to this research page. Please follow the gen
The American Woods Project
Introduction Welcome to The American Woods Project American Woods by Shelly E. Schoonover was published in 1951 (1st Edition) by Watling & Co. Santa M
The Softwoods - Conifers
The Hardwoods - Broadleafs
Merchants Research Portal
Introduction Merchant, a merchant is a business person who trades in commodities produced by other people in order to earn a profit. The status of t
added cat listing display
Media Research Portal
Introduction Print Media The print media is composed of newspapers, community newsletters, wire services, magazines, and other publications. Within t
People Research Portal
Introduction Welcome to the People category. Create your research projects about notable people in the world of arts and crafts, and the woodworking t
|575||Laguna Tools Logo
|574||Woodcraf Supply Logo
|568||Meeting House (Shirley Shaker Village)
Shirley Shaker Meetinghouse, Shirley, MA, at its original site in c. 1910
|565||Pronunciation En Chisel
Pronunciation for the world "Chisel"
Reference: Team, Forvo. “How to Pronounce Chisel in English - Definition and Synonyms of Chisel in English.” Forvo.Com. forvo.com, https://forvo.com/word/chisel/. Accessed 23 July 2020.
|564||Carpenter tools: Hand wood chisel
Attribution: CEphoto, Uwe Aranas
Carpenter tools: Hand wood chisel
Attribution: CEphoto, Uwe Aranas