Welcome to The Patriot Woodwiki
This is a knowledge-base repository of wood related subjects and the people who make the art and industry, and the tools and machinery used to create and form the wood, and the wood and material and the process's that are used to form and shape the wood.
Please pardon the mess, we are currently under construction, opening soon!
Please REGISTER and contribute, help us grow and help those who come after us to learn and create.
The Patriot Woodworker community
Please join us at our online forum community. The Patriot Woodworker
What you can share
- You can share your knowledge as you know it by creating wiki pages, and others can edit your pages to help grow the subject.
- This is a collaborative project where all content is free and open source and available for the public domain.
- You may submit your own original works, and you may submit copyrighted material with the permission of the originator of such material.
- This knowledge base of content is completely open source, all content in our repository can be copied, shared, and used in any manner the user deems appropriate as long as the use is in line with common decency and in the spirit of sharing, learning and creating.
- Please research your projects carefully and diligently, post only meaningful articles and images and files, and name all your files appropriately before uploading to our database.
- If you don't want your media or text entries edited mercilessly or copied and used else where, please do not post it here.
- Above all, contribute, edit, and collaborate with boldness! Others can always come in behind you and clean up, verify, reference and add! Just have fun!
Geolocated Wiki Pages
Click on the Interactive Map to view research pages by region.
Explore the regions of the world where you can click on a marker, and see the associated wiki page for that region! Andre Roubo, the famous author and workbench maker, was born in France, and there is a marker in France! Go ahead, give it a try! Click on our Interactive Map.